To do list:
- Draw five poses of feet, draw a landscape, and finish my self portrait (due Wednesday morning)
- Write six pages worth of journal entries
- Take an online final
- Study for Northern Renaissance (Tuesday)
- Make a giant study guide for the Renaissance in Venice
- Study for the Renaissance in Venice (Friday. And I’m SO screwed)
- Make a study guide for the Moving Image
- Study for the Moving Image (next Monday)
I can’t handle this crap. Is everyone just as stressed as I am this year for finals?
Both Aaron and I are officially done with this semester! It’s time for winter break (thank god), so we might not have too many posts in the next month. We hope everyone enjoys their break!